10th Anniversary Retreat is going virtual!
FVMQG is determined not to let COVID-19 put a damper on our 10th Anniversary celebrations. We may not be able to gather in person but we are still going to have a retreat Oct 2-4, 2020. We are excited that our retreat is going virtual!
All members are invited to attend FVMQG 10th Anniversary Retreat 2.0
What: Virtual retreat via Zoom – connect, create, learn, laugh, shop, win prizes and even get your very own swag bag!
When: Friday, October 2 / Saturday October 3, Sunday October 4, 2020
Where: Enjoy a full 3 day retreat from the comfort of your own home!
How Much: Only $25
How to Register: Note – this retreat is open to FVMQG members only.
Send your $25 registration fee by e transfer to email@example.com. Add “For Retreat” in the message section of your e-transfer.
How the heck does a “virtual” retreat work you ask??
- The Zoom platform will be open all day and night from Friday 2pm to Sunday 4pm. Retreat hosts will always be in attendance.
- There will be lots of scheduled fun, games, demos, projects, whole group activities, smaller group breakout rooms, time to just sit and sew and socialize and lots of prize draws each day.
- Attendees simply enter the zoom meeting through the link that will be emailed to each registrant. (If you are not comfortable with Zoom yet reach out and our committee will help you)
- A full schedule of activities will be published so attendees can come and go as they like or stay in the retreat all day and night long!
- There will be Swag Bags for each attendee! Pick up your swag at a predetermined date/place or we will arrange to get it to you before the retreat – how cool is that!?
Full retreat details here – schedule, fun activities, guest speakers, FAQ, and more.
Our sincere thanks to the following sponsors for their generous support!