Membership in the Fraser Valley Modern Quilt Guild is open to anyone with an interest in modern quilting. You can join at any time.
As well, please, come check out our meetings. We have in person meetings at our location at 2631 Cyril Street in Abbotsford and have ZOOM access at most meetings.
If you are interested in attending a meeting as a guest please email us at [email protected]. A ‘drop-in’ fee of $5.00 is charged for the first meeting you attend as a guest. After that we hope you will join the guild! (please note: Sept is our annual AGM and you must be a member to attend.)
FVMQG Membership includes:
- Free monthly guild meetings (including speakers, show and tell and more)
- Participation in guild swaps and challenges
- Priority registration and reduced rates for guild workshops, sew-ins and retreats
- Access to members-only Facebook discussion page
- Voting rights
- Membership card
- Discounts at some local fabric shops (dependent on individual shop policies)
- Your FVMQG membership also includes full membership to the international Modern Quilt Guild
- And much more!
Membership rates and terms:
- The annual membership is $60 from September 1st to August 31st.
- A partial year membership is available for new members from April 1st to August 31st for $30.
- Membership fees are non-refundable, and non-transferable.
How to become a member:
- Download and fill out the Membership form at home and email to [email protected] Please note an error on the form, the e-transfer address should be [email protected]
- Payment is being accepted by e-transfer only
- E-transfer to [email protected] . Add “FOR MEMBERSHIP” in the message section of your e-transfer. (Note: FVMQG does not require a security question/answer to accept your transfer.)
- Once we have your membership form and payment by e-transfer, you will receive an email confirmation with a welcome package and downloadable membership card.
- Please contact our Membership Director, Carol W. for more information or if you have any questions.