Membership in the Fraser Valley Modern Quilt Guild is open to anyone with an interest in modern quilting. You can join at any time.
As well, please, come check out our meetings. We are hoping to start the transition back to in-person meetings this fall but plan to continue holding some events online via Zoom.
If you are interested in attending a meeting as a guest please email us at email@example.com. The first meeting you attend as a guest is free! If you still aren’t sure that you want to join us you are welcome to attend ONE more meeting for a ‘drop-in’ fee of $5. After that we hope you will join the guild!
FVMQG Membership includes:
- Free monthly guild meetings (including speakers, show and tell and more)
- Participation in guild swaps and challenges
- Priority registration and reduced rates for guild workshops, sew-ins and retreats
- Access to members-only Facebook discussion page
- Voting rights
- Membership card
- Discounts at some local fabric shops (dependent on individual shop policies)
- Your FVMQG membership also includes full membership to the international Modern Quilt Guild
- And much more!
Membership rates and terms:
- The annual membership is $60 from September 1st to August 31st.
- A partial year membership is available for new members from April 1st to August 31st for $30.
- Membership fees are non-refundable, and non-transferable.
How to become a member:
- Download and fill out the Membership form at home and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- At this time, due to COVID-19, payment is being accepted by e-transfer only
- E-transfer to email@example.com . Add “FOR MEMBERSHIP” in the message section of your e-transfer. (Note: FVMQG does not require a security question/answer to accept your transfer.)
- Once we have your membership form and payment by e-transfer, you will receive an email confirmation with a welcome package and downloadable membership card.
- Please contact our Membership Director, Jean J. for more information or if you have any questions.